General rental terms and conditions

Booking confirmation

When the customer makes a reservation, she/he will receive an invoice. The booking is confirmed when the customer has paid the deposit (30% of the total sum). The deposit is due 14 days after the reservation date. The remaining payment (70%) is due 45 days prior to the arrival date. If the reservation starts less than 45 days after the reservation date, the payment must be made in full right after having made the reservation.

The booking can only be made by an individual who is over 18 years of age. Underage guests without a guardian or parent need to have a written approval from their guardian or parent.

The extra fee for pets is 35 euro per booking.

Cancelations

If the customer cancels the reservation:

  • 45 days or more before starting of the rental period, the rent minus a cancellation fee of (10% + 9 euros) will be returned to the customer.
  • 45 days or less before the start of the rental period, the entire rent will be charged.

Staying at the holiday site

The number of people using the cabin must not exceed the number of sleeping places stated in the description. The customer is liable to compensate any damage caused to the accommodation site or its furniture directly to the owner. Guardian or parent is responsible for the damages caused by under-age guest. The customer is liable for any damages caused by pets.

All damages and complaints regarding the accommodation site's equipment and condition must be reported immediately after having noticed directly to the staff at Pyhähippu Oy. Complaints made afterwards are not going to be taken into account.

The booking fee includes one roll of toilet paper in each toilet and one kitchen roll.

Linen and towels are not included in the rent. The customer can bring own linen and towels or rent them from Pyhähippu when collecting the keys.

Smoking is not allowed indoors.

Departure cleaning is included in the rental fee, unless agreed otherwise.

Keys and arrival:

The customer has the right to use the cabin from the arrival day at 4:00 pm to the departure date at 12:00 noon. Keys can be collected from the central booking agency Pyhähippu. Pyhähippu is located at the Pyhän Liikekeskus, Käärmepolku 2, 98530 Pyhätunturi.

Please check Pyhähippu opening hours before collecting the keys. Pyhähippu opening hours vary depending on the season. Pyhähippu can be contacted by phone +358 16 882 820.


This site uses cookies. Some of the cookies we use are essential for parts of the site to operate and have already been set. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work.